Hit the play button..and enjoy my hear-me-outs !

Missy Higgins - Warm Whispers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Is this what I've become? Pls no..


Things I rarely do nowadays:

1. Read the Holy Al-Quran at least once a day.
2. Read novels or chic-lits .
3. Keep in-touch with close(and best) friends.
4. Listen to music while in the train.
5. Blog
6. Go to cinemas

Things I find myself doing nowadays:
1. Think of work everyday (that includes weekends).
2. Cringe when some people's number from work appears on my mobile phone.
3. Drive by myself at night to sites.
4. Sleep while in the train on my way to work (if i manage to get a seat).

Things I should be doing:
1. More ibadah.
2. Exercise!
3. Find priorities in my life - carrier is not all there is.
4. Eat healthy.
5. Drink vege juice.

How to do what I should be doing?
1. Start simple, and build up.
2. Change my job. (eh?)

2 comments:

Liyana said...

Yay! New post!!!
The things you should be doing are the things that i should - and want to - be doing too.
More posts please. Hehheh.

TheGr8Unknown said...

I'm Yay-ing to myself too!