Hit the play button..and enjoy my hear-me-outs !

Missy Higgins - Warm Whispers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Why Dido and Missy could be my best buddies

It's 12.30-ish (AM). I've just done packing for the Terengganu escapade tomorrow night...or technically tonight. While waiting for the layer of mask on my face to dry off, let's get into the mood of my mini retreat to Camy's pad in Terengganu. (tmrw is a working day, to heck with it!). Gosh, it would be just like the old days. I'm all excited to be on this first trip with girlfriends since I came back from Australia. Yey! Yey! (and we'll be snorkeling too!)

Here's a few snippets of why I decided to put the subject as it is...

I've always thought that I would love to live by the sea,
To travel the world alone and live my life more simply,
I have no idea what's happened to that dream,
Cos there's really nothing left here to stop me.
- Dido, Life For Rent -

Let's take the train to anywhere,

I wanna feel the wind in my hair with you.
Let's tell them all, that soon they'll know,
How very wrong they were to think we'd never go.
- Missy Higgins, Don't Ever -

Aaahh, the sheer joy of escapades...

I should sleep now....nanite...

No comments: