Hit the play button..and enjoy my hear-me-outs !

Missy Higgins - Warm Whispers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here's to hates and a wish

I hate it that I have to depend on someone to go to work.

I hate it that public transport is not a feasible alternative to go to work.

I hate it that Baba had to leave home at 6.55 am, and arrived at 7.25 am, when he could have left a bit later and arrive before 8.00 am.

I hate it that Baba waited for me outside the house compound, with the engine on.

I hate it that I had to rush outside to the car, without wearing my tudung properly.

I hate it that after Baba dropped me in front of TNB Bangsar, I got teary eyes while on the way to Abdullah Hukum LRT station.

I hate it that this tiredness is slowly affecting me.

I hate it that I am not getting the extra sleep, when I could have gotten it if I leave home a bit later.

I hate it that I arrived early at work to an office floor full of desks, but no people (2 doesn't count)

I hate it that I arrived at the office at 7.50 am, when I could have arrived by latest 9.30 am.

I hate it that I had to start early everyday and end my day late.

I hate it that I have to depend on someone to go back home too.

I hate it that I had to start my day with all these hates.

I hate it that I'm getting emotional with this post.

I hate it that when I read back this post, I myself would not understand the magnitude of these hatings and why all these are coming out. (and no, it's not that time of the month)



...I wish, I wish, I wish I had my own car so that I could plan my day as it suits me.

4 comments:

fa said...

been there, done that.

work hard, be patient and soon u'll have ur own car ;)

....and u wont have so many hates anymore...

TheGr8Unknown said...

hmmm..i hope it will be sooner than i know of. because at this rate, it could take years! appreciate your motivation, Kak fa. With days like this, I really need it. :)

helentea said...

lina, haslina? found ur blog ! car pool lina..kita dah ade 3 org dah nie..but sape je yg ade kerete :)

TheGr8Unknown said...

hehe yanti. nope, no car. bawak van yanti je lah...rock skit kan? :P and since i'm crap at driving manual, i don't have to drive. ehehehehe...jahat tak?