Hit the play button..and enjoy my hear-me-outs !

Missy Higgins - Warm Whispers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Let's get things going Lina!

My my my....okay, let's not get into the subject which I've not blogged for more than a month. I have reasons okay!

One of them : I've been abducted by aliens. ~~~Tooo-do-doo-do~~~~

Hehehehe...Don't believe me? Hah! Well, I'm not asking you to. ;) Talking about abduction and aliens, that reminds me I should download X-Files The Movie this weekend. Back in the old days, I thought the drama is genius! 10 or so years up, and I'm a grown woman (I wish), now I'd like to watch what Mulder and Scully have been up to. Cue X-Files music....te-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne (hmmm, maybe I should stop trying to put sounds into words)

Now, back to business..I'll start by making a list of juicy(or non-juicy) things that happened to me in the past month...in non-chronological order. Here goes...


1. I started out Ramadhan with my family. which is what I've been waiting for, for the past 4 years! Thank you God! Sahor together, buka puasa together...aaaahh..SUPERB. plus, the food here - Bazaar Ramadhan, kuih best-best ~~salivating~~okay stop, you are fasting, for God's sake Lina!


2. I went to Medan for a weekend. Finally! Took a Friday off and jetted to my bro's pad in Medan with the whole family. we brought along Umar too. a whole story of laughter from that soon to be 2-year-old boy, just in that trip alone! Umar, Umar...Anyway, I shopped till I dropped too many thousands (cheh, like I'm rich je..it's Rupiah people) and had to change more RMs. Oh, the clothes there were just too hard to resist. Bought 2 trousers, 2 blouses, 1 work shirt, 7 DVDs(i wished I had more $$ to buy more!), and 2 kain for baju raya(hehe. thank you Mummy and Baba). Oh, I'm all crazed-out for Ayam Penyet...oh no, salivating again..sheeeshhh..


3. I drove alone to SG Besi TOC for a 12 am work. Wahey! My first mid-night work. And, I gotta say, I like driving on the wee hours of the morning. Shhh..don't tell my parents I sped (I didn't notice I was actually speeding till I looked at the meter. Ooops..heheh..) Reason being there? Had to assist security team for Vulnerability Assessment(VA) of a GPRS probe. Done on those hours that traffic is low. So that if things do happen, revenue won't be much affected. Back at 3 am. Cayalah Lina...


4. The family yearly trip is confirmed! The destination? Drum roll please...US West Coast baybeh! I'm so pumped for this! We'll be going to LA, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Grand Canyon! Those who know me should know that I'm most excited about going to the Grand Canyon. Talk about going to one of the 7 wonders of the world! Now, now, now..the hard thing is the part where I have to tell my boss I'll be taking an 8 day leave! How that's gonna end up I seriously don't wanna give a shite rite now...Oh ya, Umar will be seeing his abg idol Iki Mouse in Disneyland too! hahahaha..Quoting Mickey "hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dawg!"


5. I'm in love with the JMs. JMs as in John Mayer and James Morrison. No, not Jason Mraz though (He's good, but that I'm Yours song dh jadi mcm meluat nak dgr..sorry). Have downloaded their newest albums last year, but only now I noticed how good they are! Of course, this results in me going into that phase again..wishing for a husband like John Mayer. Aiiishhh..


6. I had a serious vomiting fair a few days ago. ergh..worst I had. It was more than 10 times for a period of 6 hours! No diarrheoa though. hhmm..weird. It sucked to the core(literally and non-literally) because I was to deliver something the next day. Luckily, my bosses and colleague were all concerned. They were like, it's ok! u just rest and don't think about work. Thank them, coz i was just too flat, from my stomach's and throat's activeness till 3.30 am the day before. I slept almost all day and had to suffer on/off fever and headache. Luckily it's that time of the month. so, i don't have to fast. The recovery process required my body to munch on food every 3 hours and drink lots of Rehydration Salt. And Oh, I'm appreciating more the existence of the small room with lock near the pantry at the office!


7. My end of month RMS report for the month of August got noticed by a few people. :) They congratulated me on the job well done, and CC the mail to Head of Department (HOD). I was like What The Fish! Malu la pulak if HOD really look at my report...as in reallly really look..scrutinize kang satu hal pulak..aiyo...still, I'm thankful and it's a boost for me to be better next time. hehehehe..I should giv myself a pat on the back. hehehe...Oh, thanks to my supervisor aka little boss who guided me to do the report. The big boss is the head of International Roaming. The HOD is for Network Engineering & Operations. haiiish..so many bosses..it's time i really name them. So, in the ascent of most power...little boss, big boss, HOD.


That's about it. Other things are good not to mention..like the time I had a minor surgery on a certain part of the body. oh, i just mentioned it. well, let's not get deeper into it. ;)

I keep telling myself that if this 'infrequent blogging' continues for a couple of months, I'm gonna kill my passion to write straight at the head, close-range. That's brutal, and I'm not gonna let that happen! Maybe it's time to sneak-in a few moments to blog at the office. Hehehe..i hope little boss who sits beside me doesn't see it. hehe. a friend said I'm committing kamikaze---willingly sitting beside little boss. I've already experienced 1 month of sitting beside big boss ohkay! I wanna comment on that, but it's best i don't..hehehe

ISD is gonna find my blog address hits 'jump' unusually. oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do...


No comments: