Hit the play button..and enjoy my hear-me-outs !

Missy Higgins - Warm Whispers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Down, down, down

This has been an 'eventful' week for me. Fingers and other parts crossed (no, not the religious cross. God help me, I'm a Muslim!) I hope it'll end fantastically with that relaxing Slumber/Makeover partaay hosted by my sis-in-law at PNB Derby Park Apartment. Yes! I sooo need the Karaoke therapy too!

Monday morning started with a lot of drama, tears, guilt, and even a handful of anger. It is hurtful when the one thing that I'm most scared of to happen to someone I love....the D word, and that someone had the courage to say to me "What? Do you want me to die soon?" with seriousness. It took me days to recover from this. Frankly, I have not recover a 100%. Tears welled up my eyes on those times that I think about it. How could she ask me that? I would NEVER wish that for her. This all started with the tons of laundry at the washing area after last weekend (no, not only mine, the others' laundry too). I never thought that the impact of that question/statement would hit me with so much force. It's like she thinks less of me, and those times that I do actually help-out means nothing to her. Those bitter feelings have gone away as the week rolled out. But the recovering part was hard to go through. I wish that we could talk things out, because at the moment, things are being left unsaid.

That being said, it didn't go any better as I had to do the RMS monthly report this week (which is stressful because numbers could be cruel to you) . Plus, I had to co-handle RMS-CAMEL training with the vendor. Plus, an unexpected task for me suddenly came out of nowhere, no thanks to a certain person. Did I mention that I reach home around 8pm every night this week? Being tired didn't make anything much easier. And oh, it's that time of the month. I guess my hormones did some somersaults...which made things a little bit more complicated and tensed.

My sinful saviour is chocolate. Of course, the primary saviour is God Almighty. Always doa that I would survive this, and things will eventually go well. Alhamdulillah, I am nearly completing the week. :)

And oh... what a mark in history...Good on ya Obama! I am still not ready to make nice to the previous administration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to know that u had a tough time this week. I pray u'll get over it soon. Be patient k dear. Hope this weekend will bring you tons of happiness.