Hit the play button..and enjoy my hear-me-outs !

Missy Higgins - Warm Whispers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sarah's new Single

It's another piece of what makes Sarah, Sarah McLachlan. Haunting yet soothing voice, good music, and real lyrics can never go wrong. I just found that she has separated from her husband Ash. and this song is about that separation.

I'm just ecstatic that she hasn't put a stop to her gift of making good music. Yes! A new album! Even if it's a greatest hits album, there are new songs which I'm sure won't let me down. I'll definitely get one soon. Check out this new single, 'U Want Me 2'. Listen closely to the lyrics...

U Want Me 2 - Sarah McLachlan

you walk on by

clueless and so high
following your aimless path
away from us

your so far away
and what can i say
cause i cant be the one
you wanted me to be

[Chorus]
so tell me how do you feel
its so confusing
if you let it all go it will fall apart
do you want me to stay and say
"i still want you"
you want me too dont you?

so what are we saying
our edens a failure
a made up story to fit the
picture perfect world

the one with "i do"
and "I love you"
and "we are made for each other"
is forever over now

[chorus]

I hope there's forgiveness
in the distance between us
can we make the lives ahead of us
a better place to be

[chorus]

Check out the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE7tuJTXfO8

Of course, Sarah's live performance is even better than the original song, as always...







And 'Angel' was there too...check this out, a beautiful performance...



And if you are still in the mood of Sarah Mclachlan, I suggest you play 'Building a Mystery'...




No comments: